PR 2020: The Trending Practice of Public Relations
by: Rita Bhimani
Everyone needs a dash of PR!
- Corporate entities who need to stay ahead, and be competitive.
- NGOs seeking more credibility .
- Newbies requiring the basic knowledge of the profession.
- Start ups aspiring for perception management skills to push into angel space.
- Individuals wanting extra propelling for planned communicative events.
- Existing practitioners who could get further leads from this book.
We bring you these details to show you how a PR person can be versatile and multifaceted. And the book, too has its multihued targets. We believe that everyone needs a modicum of PR. There’s something in it for all sections of people. It aims to be a Public Relations “handy” book, aimed at those who need to know the art, science and artifice of corporate communication in a new light.
|Category :||BEE Essay|
|No Of Pages :||248|
|Date of Publication :||2018|
|Buy Now :||Buy from FlipkartBuy from Amazon|